addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ciné Arts Cleveland! Message Board › Critical Questions & Meetup details changed: Life of Pi (2012)

Critical Questions & Meetup details changed: Life of Pi (2012)

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Hi

Cinéphiles!

Cinemark announced the showtime for our film on Saturday for 7:15 p.m.  I have adjusted our posting to reflect that.  But I have two questions: 1.) Has anyone purchased tickets yet? and 2.) If not, would anyone object to seeing the earlier show at 4:20 p.m.?  Unless tickets have been purchased or someone can't make the earlier time, I am considering a time shift.  If just one person answers yes to either question, I will scrap the idea.  I will post a decision either way under the comments section no later than 9 p.m. tomorrow (Wednesday). Please check our event posting tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.

My primary concern would be the late arrival at LockKeepers as that could be a problem for some.  Please keep in mind that you are not required to purchase dinner.  A desert or drink would be an option.

Certainly, this is a film that we should screen in its full glory in Cinemark XD - RealD 3D - which is an IMAX experience.

Considering the difficulties surrounding a sold-out Lincoln last weekend, I would strongly advise purchasing your tickets on-line

You may go directly to the Cinemark schedule and ticket purchase page (click here)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Cine-Arts-Cleveland/events/86239752/­

When: Saturday, December 1, 2012 7:15 PM

Where: LockKeepers
8001 Rockside Road at Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.