align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Ciné Arts Cleveland! Message Board › ADVANCE TICKETING ALERT: THE GREAT GATSBY (2013) - Cinemark Valley View / Oa

ADVANCE TICKETING ALERT: THE GREAT GATSBY (2013) - Cinemark Valley View / Oak Barrel

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH
Showtime is confirmed for 4:10 p.m. in

This film opens the day before we are seeing it.  THE GREAT GATSBY will be the Hot ticket this weekend so you are strongly encouraged to purchase your tickets in advance on-line or in person.

Here is the on-line link (click here)

I've updated this Meetup.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Cine-Arts-Cleveland/events/116623312/­

When: Saturday, May 11, 2013 4:00 PM

Where: The Oak Barrel, Brassiere and Taphouse
5975 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.