addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cinéma Cleveland! Message Board › Meetup Problems and Upcoming Events

Meetup Problems and Upcoming Events

Bill J.
Bill.Johnson
Group Organizer
Chagrin Falls, OH

If you haven't been on the Cine Arts Cleveland! or Music Cleveland! site recently then you missed some of the troubles.  Here is a link to a blow-by-blow description.  MEETUP­
Yesterday I spent about an hour working on posts for upcoming film events only to find that nothing was saved or posted on the sites.  Rather frustrating but that's what I get paid for isn't it?  WAIT - I don't get paid!
But today, I got back on and posted films from the Cleveland International Film Festival for Cine Arts Cleveland! and Music Cleveland! along with festival guides and ticketing discount information.  So all is well - I hope.
Check out the films in CIFF info on Cine Arts Cleveland!
And check the Music Cleveland! home page for new information and details about our first FRIDAYS@7 concert coming up this Friday.
Hope to see you at an event soon!
Bill