addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

City Farming NYC Meetup Message Board › Volunteers needed for the Interfaith GIFT Garden

Volunteers needed for the Interfaith GIFT Garden

Jenifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 157
Hi There,

The Interfaith GIFT Garden, Located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn needs volunteers to help water, weed and harvest this summer.

We are a part of the Greenpoint food team to help feed the hungry of our community. We grow vegetables in the back of the Greenpoint shul and give them to the Greenpoint Reform church to use for their weekly soup kitchen and food pantry.

If you are interested and have some time to help, one day a week, please contact me either through meetup or the GIFT Garden facebook Page:

Thank you,
Jenifer Rosenberg

Karen T S.
user 13958189
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 20
Hi! I did reply on facebook, but anyway, I would love to help!