addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

City Farming NYC Meetup Message Board › Can anyone tell me about HR 875

Can anyone tell me about HR 875

Francisco M.
user 11536399
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 2
Does anyone know anything about the HR 875 bill that is made its way up to congress, which would make growing veggies in our backyards illegal. We would not be able to raise chickens for eggs either! I came across this today and haven't been able to read the whole thing but its making me mad to think that they can make us criminals just by growing our own food. this is the web site any having anyone having info on this bill please let me know, I am kinda upset about the whole thing = ( [url=http://www.govtr­­75][/url[/url]]