Our speaker, Kathryn Wilking, specializes in Feng Shui for Safe and Happy Environments. She's a published author with a book on this subject, a speaker, and Professional Home Stager... so she knows our world!
Kathryn's just returned from a major whirlwind trip around Asia to do more indepth research into Feng Shui and she's got even more pearls of wisdom to share with us. Here's a snapshot of what Kathryn will be sharing with us:
Feng Shui: How does it work with the Staging industry?
Feng Shui theories involve working with energy, ‘being in command’ and finding the ‘best place’ to do something. More recently being adapted as a life style, it is all about learning how to look at space, colour and shapes differently.
Kathryn Wilking can explain how positive chi-energy is important for any house and office. In order to live a balanced life, you’ll want to know more about:
• Yin and Yang theory and how opposites can attract.
• The Five Elements and how we can personally relate to the properties of the earth.
• Key areas of the home and how to make them work for you; the office, the living room and the bedroom.
• How to find auspicious areas.
• A short Personal Element Profile will be assessed with ideas of how you can succeed in your element.
• Kathryn offers practical information on how you, as a Staging Professional, can apply feng shui to your daily life in order to stay organized, on track, and in charge.
Kathryn Wilking, of Kathryn Wilking Designs; Author, Stager and Feng Shui Consultant, will answer all your questions when she addresses the City Stagers on November 19, 2013.