addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Classic Literature and Cafes Book Club Message Board › Please tell me if you hate your custom name!

Please tell me if you hate your custom name!

Amy
happyhappyjoyjoy
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10
Meetup has given me the option to create custom titles for each of you, and I have done so, based on what I know of you - and just for fun. I am happy to change your title to something else if you would prefer. You can only get a custom name if you come to one of our meetups. It's all part of the fun. Yay!

-A
Robert
user 8364926
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I was just about to send a note to say that I was honored by the title. It seemed the appropriate response to a ducal coronation.
Amy
happyhappyjoyjoy
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 11
I was just about to send a note to say that I was honored by the title. It seemed the appropriate response to a ducal coronation.

Drinking wine + Meetup = a very silly Organizer!
A former member
Post #: 46
I know I'm a little late! I absolutely LOVE this option though because it really helps. I can't tell you how many "Michelle's" I've met on here and it's so inconvenient that I have to go over each profile to remember who it is!