One of the best chamber music experience in the Bay Area, it's Music at Kohl!
The season opens Sunday, October 20 with the Music at Kohl début of the Fine Arts Quartet, celebrated as “One of the gold-plated names in chamber music” (Washington Post.) Founded in Chicago in 1946, the quartet ranks among the most distinguished music ensembles of our time, and is one of the elite few to have recorded and toured internationally for over half a century, performing worldwide in such cities as New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, Moscow, Tokyo, Beijing, Istanbul, Jerusalem, Mexico City, and Toronto.
And... Free food and drinks (wine) after the concert!
*Event fee reminder:
NO EVENT FEE! Concert ticket ordering info below.
When ya gotta be there:
• Dinner: 4:30 PM
• Pre-concert talk: 6 PM
• Concert: 7 PM
Where ya gotta be:
• Please write "Dinner" in your RSVP and I'll update with details as the date nears
• Kabul Afghan Cuisine: 1101 Burlingame Ave; Burlingame, CA 94010
• If you select this option and are a no-show, you will be kicked out of the group - I typically make reservations.
• Please write "Concert Only" in your RSVP
How much ya gotta shell out:
Tickets: Order online or Call (650)[masked]
Details so ya know what ya gettin yourself into:
- Haydn: String Quartet in D Major, Op. 71, No. 2
- Saint-Saëns: String Quartet No. 2 in G Major, Op. 153
- Schumann: String Quartet in A minor, Op. 41, No. 1
Pre-concert talk: Well worth coming early to!
Seating: First come first serve.