align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Classic Literature Book Club Message Board › See This Play?: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

See This Play?: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Chris K.
ChrisKubica
Group Organizer
Carrboro, NC
Who wants to go see this play (besides me)?!
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
http://www.thejustice...­
Chris
Evelyn D.
EvelynDaniel
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 15
This looks cool. I'm in. Perhaps a car pool??

BTW, I'm sure you know this but the Chapel Hill/Durham book club is discussing One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest on Aug. 27 (night before our discussion of Sometimes a great notion) at 7:30 but I don't have a location yet. Some folks from that group also plan to attend the play on Friday the 13th.

Do we have a suggested date or are you waiting to see who is interested?

Evelyn
Chris K.
ChrisKubica
Group Organizer
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 18
I'm going regardless if anyone is interested. Maybe we can go the same day that other book club is going. I will look into this...