addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Classic Literature Book Club Message Board › Still no date or theater for SALINGER premiere

Still no date or theater for SALINGER premiere

Chris K.
ChrisKubica
Group Organizer
Carrboro, NC
So...I'm still not sure if/when SALINGER will premiere at a theater in the RTP area on 9/6 or not.
I'll keep checking and keep everyone posted. It might premiere around here 1-2 later than other big cities, but we'll see. If so, I'll reschedule the Meetup and hope you can still make it at that time.
But I understand if you make other "Plan B" plans for this Friday. :)
Chris
Evelyn D.
EvelynDaniel
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 16
We heard from Chuck that you dressed up and attended the real premiere -- pretty fancy!

I thought the CH showing might be at the Chelsea but I don't see a sign of it on the theater's website. In any event, Friday night is movie night so if not this Friday, perhaps another Friday although I'm game for attendance in the week as well.

Evelyn