align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Cleanweb London Message Board › Cleanweb London Meetup Event - please check your RVSP

Cleanweb London Meetup Event - please check your RVSP

Chris A.
mrchrisadams
Berlin, DE
Hi Cleanweb folk!

Thanks for signing up to come to our the Cleanweb London meetup tonight.

Be a good egg - please check your RVSP!

If you can't make it this evening, and you've RSVP'd "Yes", you'd be making someone on the waiting list tonight very happy if you updated your RSVP to make space for them.

I'll be printing off a list of attendees shortly after lunch for reception, so please try to update it by then if you can.

Have a community announcement?

As mentioned before, if you have a relevant announcement for the community (you're hiring, or want specific cleanwebby help on your project, etc.), please drop me an email beforehand (info@cleanweb.org.uk), and I'll set aside a minute at the beginning to let people know before the talks begin.

That's it, see you at 7!

Best

Chris Adams

Cleanweb Co-organiser