addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Clearwater Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Clearwater Writers 12/17/13 meeting & upcoming cancellation

Clearwater Writers 12/17/13 meeting & upcoming cancellation

BonSue B.
BonSue
Group Organizer
Clearwater, FL
I hope everyone will try to make it to our meet-up on Tuesday, December 17th (7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) especially because our following meet-up is cancelled (it falls on New Years Eve, which is also my 25th wedding anniversary.)
To celebrate, my husband & I are going to Belize (Central America) to live in a treehouse for a couple weeks in January, and I think it would be too much to ask our house-sitter to host a meet-up. Therefore, unless someone steps forward to host the meet-up scheduled for January 14, 2014, that meet-up will also be cancelled. In that case, our next meet-up won't happen until January 28th!
Hope to see you Tuesday, at which time we'll make some decisions! ...BonSue