May 25, 2010 · 6:00 PM
Dealer Tire, LLC
Adobe Creative Suite® 5 is here!
Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Illustrator® software are the tools of choice for cross-media designers—those who create images for the web, mobile
devices, interactive experiences, and virtually everywhere else. Now with CS5, you can continue to push the boundaries of traditional digital imaging. Explore new creative possibilities with breakthrough tools that let you select, paint, manipulate, and adjust images with unprecedented freedom and precision.
Adobe® Photoshop® CS5
Discover new dimensions in digital imaging
- New selection technologies and tools—including Truer Edge technology, color decontamination, and selection and mask refinement tools—for more precise and accurate compositing.
- Content-Aware Fill for automatic fill-in of the space when image details or objects are removed
- Realistic painting effects with the Mixer Brush, which offers on-canvas color blending; Bristle Tips, which let users create textured brush strokes; an on-screen color picker; and the ability to dynamically resize brushes and adjust brush hardness
- Quick creation of 3D logos and artwork with Adobe Repoussé extrusion technology
- Easy-to-use Puppet Warp for precise warping and stretching of graphics and text for unique new looks
Adobe® Illustrator® CS5
Explore new paths with the essential vector tool
- Create distinctive vector artwork for any project.
- Perspective drawing with new perspective grids
- Variable-width strokes
- A new brush that lets you control bristle characteristics
- Innovative ways to quickly build shapes
Photoshop CS5 Extended and Illustrator CS5 tightly integrate with other essential Adobe creative tools and is part of Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium.
To learn about Adobe InDesign CS5, please sign up for our event at the Cleveland Institute of Art on Tuesday, May 18th: