The Cleveland Adobe User Group is a non-profit professional organization serving the needs of the Northeast Ohio's Internet community. Originally founded in 2004 as the Cleveland Macromedia User Group, the group changed names to the Cleveland Adobe User Group in 2006 when Adobe purchased Macromedia.
Our mission is to explore, enjoy, and promote the use of Adobe products and services within the Northeast Ohio's Internet community through education, networking and peer support. The Cleveland Adobe User Group serves as an acknowledged source for information on Adobe products and services through our offical affiliation with Adobe Systems Incorporated.
By joining the Cleveland Adobe User Group, you will:
* Network with like-minded local professionals.
* Attend technical presentations by local, national and international speakers.
* Stay current on the latest and greatest at Adobe.
* Deepen your current skill set and/or learn something new.
* Receive discounts on books, software and other technology-related items from our sponsors.
* Receive cool raffle items and software giveaways.
The Cleveland Adobe User Group hosts regular events on topics of interest to Northeast Ohio's Internet community. Topics range from novice to advanced depending on the needs of the organization and its members. Through education, networking and peer support, the Cleveland Adobe User Group serves to make you brilliant faster.