addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Linux User Group Message Board › PGP Key Signing Party

PGP Key Signing Party

Randy N.
user 63697422
Lakewood, OH
Post #: 3
Has anyone else been to a Key Signing Party before? I was looking at this site, and it seems a bit different. That, and it would look like people would need to bring their own PC. The Key Signing Guide looks a bit dated, as they refer to Windows 95. I'd think that the guide that the Linux Users Group in Oregon did might be a little smoother going.
http://lug.oregonstat...­
Jerry L.
user 10883267
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
I'm interested in attending depending on time and location.
Dale K.
decadentdale
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 4
Okay, dates and locations? Also, has anyone looked at the best way to do this?