addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Poker Meetup Group Message Board CPMG & Poker Forum › Cash game Friday

Cash game Friday

Tom d.
Douche
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 300
There are cash games at nearly every tournament when a table becomes available.
Those dont really qualify as "cash games" lets be honest
I'd prefer to play higher than .25-.50 if anybody is still interested...
MaddiMax
MaddiMax
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 543
Agree that we should have some post-tourney games with reasonable stakes. The. $1/$1 $150 max game at Lorain Dave's was the best ever. No reason we shouldn't try that again somewhere.

I do greatly appreciate that several of our hosts' cash games are mixed, though.
R.P. M.
itookurcash9
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 9,495
Agree that we should have some post-tourney games with reasonable stakes. The. $1/$1 $150 max game at Lorain Dave's was the best ever. No reason we shouldn't try that again somewhere.
Why on Earth would somebody on this site do something that makes sense?

It's like the government doing something that makes sense.....it's just not possible.
Nelson
nel167
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 203
Ther­e are cash games at nearly every tournament when a table becomes available.
Those dont really qualify as "cash games" lets be honest
I'd prefer to play higher than .25-.50 if anybody is still interested...
Just come out to Vegas lots of cash games out here.
MaddiMax
MaddiMax
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 544
Why on Earth would somebody on this site do something that makes sense?
We aim to please.