The following observations were made in Firefox 5.0
- The red AJAX flashes on the homepage (over an item's countdown) are 1 or 2 pixels too far to the right, and thus appear slightly outside of the item box that they are supposed to flash within.
- When registering, the phone number field can not accept enough entries to include a dash between the area code and first three digits. Parentheses were added to the area code automatically, and a space added afterward. So, if someone tries to type xxx-xxx-xxxx they will only be able to type (xxx) -xxx-xxx so I recommend removing the automatically generated space after the area code or the parentheses.
- The registration confirmation page could use some padding between the confirmation message and the registration form below.
- The slideshow control images have been clipped by 1 or 2 pixels at the bottom (not a CSS error - they seem to have been clipped when created)
- When two items are ending, and are having their time extended due to bids, the ending items will occasionally switch positions on the screen. This may be expected behavior, but seems strange.
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Aoirthoir An Broc <[address removed]>
Can you push this out through your networks. We need 'beta'
testing bidders today and Saturday!
My business partner is launching a Penny Auction website today
for trial use, and needs 'bidders'.
If you sign up on the site today, or Saturday, you'll be issued
300 free bids, which in real money is worth about $180.00. You
can use the bids to bid for real merchandise, and if you win,
its yours free.
Here is the site: www.gobiddergo.com
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Aoirthoir An Broc ([address removed]) from Cleveland Web Design and Development Meetup.
To learn more about Aoirthoir An Broc, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]