Cleveland Web Design and Development Meetup Message Board The Old Forum › New Meetup: Web SIG Cleveland - Ustream: Webcasting for You

New Meetup: Web SIG Cleveland - Ustream: Webcasting for You

Stuart O. Smith, J...
user 6905935
Cleveland, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for Cleveland Web Design and Development Meetup!

What: Web SIG Cleveland - Ustream: Webcasting for You

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:30 AM

Where: Notre Dame College
Room 30 (Basement Level - Administration Building) 4545 College Road
South Euclid, OH 44121

Dear Cleveland Web Design and Development Meetup Members:

Ustream provides you with the ability to stream live video of events for free! Interested in learning more? Please come to our first SIG meeting for 2011:

Stephen Wilson, a.k.a @TheCoolestGeek, will present how to use Ustream to reach your audience. He will also demonstrate iPhone apps that allow you to reach your audience directly from your phone. Get more information and driving directions at www.WebSigCleveland.org­.

I am also interested in hearing about your topic ideas for 2011. Please feel free to email Frank Mitch and me with your ideas off-group.

All our SIG meeting are free and open to all, so please forward this email to others who may be interested. Thank you for your support of Web SIG Cleveland. Together we will have another successful year!

Stuart
Web SIG Cleveland Leader - www.WebSigCleveland.org­
Follow me on: twitter.com/sos_jr
===========================
Stuart O. Smith, Jr., MNO, MCP+I
Certified Internet Webmaster - Master Designer

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://cleveland-webm...­