addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Web Design and Development Meetup Message Board Classes › What other courses would you like to see (poll and discussion)

What other courses would you like to see (poll and discussion)

A former member
Post #: 346
I have set up a poll to find out what courses everyone would like to see. So please head over there and fill it out.

The poll is of course limited, and there may be things you are interested in learning, that are not on the poll. So just mention it here. If any request, on or off the poll, gets enough responses, we'll see what we can do to set up a course for those interested.

Kind Regards,

A former member
Post #: 5
I wouldn't mind developing a class to learn how to use git, version control.
I noticed Drupal was offered as a possible choice and I could help/teach that class also.

A former member
Post #: 10
Who else wants to learn SEO? Now that you have a site, help people find it with these secrets of improving your page rank with Google or other search engines. If enough people would be interested, classes to start soon.