addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland West Scrabble & More Message Board › Welcome to New & How About Lunch!

Welcome to New & How About Lunch!

Linda B.
ltroffic
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 43
First a warm welcome to all our new Scrabble friends. We look forward to getting to know you!

I have had a request to plan a lunchtime scrabble meetup. We will start this at Rubin's Restaurant but can move around as the interest demands. Keep me posted on your feelings!!

Linda
Alice M.
user 73521912
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 5
How great an idea!! I am on board. All I can eat is soft stuff. I need to get my teeth pulled. This sounds like fun. This will also give more flexibility in the way people can join the group. especially for people who work at night, or early morning hours maybe even some people will be able to come before work to wind down before hand sometimes. Thank-you Linda for being open minded to new ideas. Thank-you members for keeping us fresh. Ready, Set, Go!!
Carol
sunshinesunshine
Lakewood, OH
Post #: 1
smileSounds like a great idea. I'd be interested. I bet would work well in winter too! -when some players may prefer to drive earlier in bad weather. Rubins would be great for lots of reasons. Good food and ambiance. Looking forward to hearing more. Yeah Linda!for all your time and effort. Csmile