addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Ruby Brigade Message Board Discussion Group Archive › Meetup Cancelled: The Cleveland/North East Ohio Ruby Users Group March Meetup

Meetup Cancelled: The Cleveland/North East Ohio Ruby Users Group March Meetup

Joe F.
user 3196986
Cleveland, OH
The Cleveland/North East Ohio Ruby Users Group March Meetup, scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

I apologize for any inconvenience from this cancellation. There is a phantom recurring appointment in Meetup that gets scheduled every month. I apparently do not have permissions to delete it as assistant organizer. We're working on getting rid of it. The regular meetings will be held consistently on the last Monday of the month. There are plans for additional events once the new website is completed. Stay tuned for details!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­