addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Climb Matrix Message Board › Ramona Falls

Ramona Falls

Rod M.
user 75655902
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
Is anyone aware of the crag near Ramona Falls?
http://www.mountainproject.com/v/oregon/ramona_creek_crag/106286488­
I hiked up to it the other day - there's no snow. It was warm enough to climb in the afternoon, but we didn't have trad gear, and anyway, I haven't trad led for a long time. I wonder if anyone in this group is interested in checking it out
A former member
Post #: 4
I've been to the crag and scoped it out before. Most of the rock was like the comments say, "crap". Too dangerous for me. There was maybe one line I noticed that might have been solid looking. I'll let others develop/clean it in the future before I climb there.

Matt