addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Clojure Users Group Message Board › Do we have a volunteer to speak this Wednesday?

Do we have a volunteer to speak this Wednesday?

Eric T.
user 6001417
New York, NY
I'm out at Strange Loop and will not be able to attend the meetup this week and AFAIK, we do not have a speaker for this Wednesday. If you would like to do a talk, please email me before the end of the day. I have to notify google tomorrow morning if we are not going to meet this week.

We do have a speaker for next month...Chas Emerick will be talking:

"Modeling the world probabilistically using Bayesian networks in Clojure"

Thanks,

Eric