addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Clojure Users Group Message Board › Google requires first and last names for their security list for tonights me

Google requires first and last names for their security list for tonights meeting!!!!!!

Eric T.
user 6001417
New York, NY
If you do not have a first and last name on your profile you may not be able to get in tonight. I don't know why this did not come up before but I just heard about this now. Please send me your full names ASAP if you profile does not have it and you are planning on attending tonight.

Eric