Due to popular demand from June's meeting, we will spend the session talking about logging. We'll start with proposed best practices for logging, and go into different logging solutions and their implementations.
All are welcome to present and demo their logging solutions. Logstash, greylog, splunk, sumologic, custom, whatever. Email us to get on the agenda for 15 minutes.
Agenda (so far)
- Intro to logging and Logstash overview: Paul Czarkowski
- Graylog: Ian Richardson
- Graylog2 demo via google hangout: Lennart Koopmann from Hamburg, Germany
- Sumologic: Cory Thomas
- Splunk: Asif Ahmad and Joe Gardner
- Project Meniscus: Andrew Hartnett
- chef + rsyslog + logstash + elasticsearch: Alex Corley