addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Club AJAX Message Board › 15 Years of New Development Ahead

15 Years of New Development Ahead

Katy I.
katyimhoff
Dallas, TX
Post #: 18
UI Developer / Richardson, TX / $80,000-$110,000

Imagine joining an organization that has at least 15 years of new development ahead using nothing but cutting edge technologies? That means you'll never, ever, get stuck in the technical past. This is an extremely sharp SaaS organization, who works across 9 countries with some of the biggest name brands in the industry. Not only do they work with technologies, patterns & frameworks like HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery, Dependency Injection and Angular.js, this is a place where you can get involved in all things UI. You'll never get stuck doing the same thing day in and day out.

I'd love to have a conversation with you, or anyone you may know, about this opportunity. It’s never a bad idea to keep your options open. Spend a few minutes with me over the phone. What’s the worst that could happen?

I hope to talk to you soon!

Katy Imhoff

w) http://camdenkelly.com/team-member/katy-imhoff/­
e) katy.imhoff@camdenkelly.com
p) 972-643-8848