addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Co-Founders Meetup Message Board › Seeking technical partner for mechatronic coffee startup

Seeking technical partner for mechatronic coffee startup

Erik P.
user 57438702
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Hi,

I am a recent Stanford grad working on a startup, currently named Build a Brew, that integrates mechatronic concepts and technology into the coffee industry. This will allow the consumer to be far more involved in the process of blending, grinding, and brewing a cup of coffee. Giving the consumer this control opens up opportunities for personalization and customization that are not currently available in coffee shops today.

I currently have numerous advisers, including the founder of a local roastery and cafe (Four Barrel, San Francisco), who are involved in the development and design of the system. The Four Barrel Cafe will also serve as a testing ground where customer feedback can be obtained, and debugging/iterations can be done quickly.

I am currently looking for a technical partner who is passionate about coffee and has a background in mechatronics (coding, mechanical design, circuit design, etc.). If you are interested and want to know more, please send me an email or visit Build a Brew. I look forward to hearing from you.

Erik