addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Co-Founders Meetup Message Board › Hot startup seeks cofounder with iOS experience (part time is ok)

Hot startup seeks cofounder with iOS experience (part time is ok)

A former member
Post #: 25
Riches, fame and glory. It can be yours.

Hi, I'm James Adams, cofounder of AirPay. AirPay enables you to pay with your phone at your favorite places, earn rewards, and (optionally) share your experiences with friends & family. Mobile wallet startups are red hot right now, and are being purchased by larger companies about once a month. For example, Loopt was recently acquired by GreenDot for $43M. There's a good chance AirPay will be acquired in the next 12 months. In fact, we already have interest from several major brands.

We're looking for a talented iOS developer to join our team (part time is ok) and help build the next version of our mobile/social wallet app. If you're a strong developer, and are interested in joining AirPay as a cofounder, then send me a link to at least one iOS app you've built with the native SDK. The more impressive, the better. Show me what you've got. Email me directly at the address below.

Thanks,

James D. Adams
Cofounder & CEO, AirPay
james@airpay.com
www.airpay.com
@JaymzAdams