add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

CoFoundersLab Matchup Rockville Message Board CoFoundersLab Matchup Rockville › Build your core founding team tomorrow night!

Build your core founding team tomorrow night!

Kasia W.
user 71740902
Group Organizer
Rockville, MD
Hi everyone,
It's not too late to reserve a spot for tomorrow night's CoFoundersLab Matchup! If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so and join us from 6:30-9:00pm at the Rockville Economic Development, Inc.
CoFoundersLab Pro Members - Attend this event for FREE! Click here to learn more.

Pre-Event Homework
• Create a free profile on­ & add “CoFoundersLab Matchup Rockville” to your profile. Go to My Profile > Events > CoFoundersLab Matchup.
• Browse­ for other entrepreneurs by filtering in the Advanced Search under Community Affiliation > Events > CoFoundersLab Matchup - Rockville.
• Download the free CoFoundersLab mobile app in the iTunes app store.­
• Share this event on your social channels to help get the word out. Your next core team member may be in your networks!
Suggested tweet:
I'm building my founding #startup team @CoFoundersLab Matchup #Rockville THU 3/27 6:30PM @rockvilleredi! Join me:­[/url]

>>> Click to Tweet!

Hope to see you there!

The CoFoundersLab Team