CoFoundersLab Matchup Tampa Bay Message Board CoFoundersLab Matchup Tampa Bay › Looking for CoFounder for Accelerator

Looking for CoFounder for Accelerator

Darren W.
buendia_24
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 5
Hi all, I’m looking for a co-founder to help me develop a web solution to a $300billion dollar problem in the health care industry that may eventually benefit every American. My presentation won second place in this weekend’s StartUp Orlando, and I’m now applying to Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator in New York, where I think I have a very, very, very good chance of being accepted.

You can learn about my company here: http://prezi.com/g0e-...­

My background is in accounting, project management and journalism, and I am looking for a co-founder to develop this project with, mainly programmers/developers or designers. The deadline for application to ERA is Friday, and I’d like to speak with someone by then to solidify our application. If selected, we would need to spend 4 months in New York developing the site, and we would get $40k in seed money. I am very serious, practical and motivated and don’t require anything more than a philosophical and operational/commercial connection.

This is extremely viable and solves a great social issue affecting parent’s generation, the HomeCare Aide industry. If interested, please email me at darren@wendroffcpa.com. Thanks, and hope to connect soon.