I’m really excited about our next meetup on Tuesday 19th November because Jamie Smart, personal development expert and all round genuine great guy, is someone who has already had quite a strong influence on my own life and some of the philosophies that I live by. Attending his seminars and listening to him share his message has created some of those all important pivotal and ‘aha!’ moments that have changed the course of my life.
So I’m delighted that Jamie has agreed to come and speak on a topic that he’s very passionate about – Effortless Influence
Because as Jamie points out, when it comes to doing what you love, living on purpose and making a difference in the lives of others, there’s one thing that determines whether you’ll be struggling to get your message heard, or have people hanging on your every word, and take proactive steps to work with you, and that is....
It turns out that influence is one of the most essential skills there is when it comes to enlisting other people in your vision, having a meaningful impact in their lives, and living a life that deeply inspires you.
Just check for a second – is it important for you to…
• Influence potential clients so that they invest in your products and services to a level that truly supports them, while providing you with a healthy income?
• Influence the people you’re attracted to in ways that intrigue them, deepen your connection and have them move forward in an enjoyable way?
• Influence people to listen to pay attention, connect with your passion and join your “tribe”?
• Influence your colleagues to listen to your ideas, accept your suggestions and follow your leadership?
• Influence your children to trust their inner wisdom rather than the toxic values of celebrity culture, street gangs or your local drug dealer?
• Influence yourself to take action on the things that really matter to you. After all, YOU are the biggest leverage point for living a life that lights you up.
This last point is a biggie because discovering how to influence yourself to do this in a way that feels good, organic and authentic for you is one of the 'master keys' for living a life of passion & purpose (if you wake up in the morning, feeling inspired about your life and excited about the day ahead, then you already know what this feels like!)
I look forward to seeing you on 19th November. Please note the time change - we will be starting a little later than usual at 7.00pm.
I look forward to seeing you for what promises to be a really inspiring evening - and great value with tea and coffee included too!
See you then!
More About Jamie
Jamie is a state-of-mind expert and author of the international #1 best selling book, CLARITY: Clear Mind, Better Performance, Bigger Results. He's passionate about helping individuals and businesses to unleash their potential and create the results that matter to them. In addition to working with a handful of coaching clients and leading selected corporate programmes, Jamie runs professional development workshops for business leaders, trainers, coaches and consultants.
In 2003, Jamie started the company Salad, quickly growing a tribe of over 80,000 people who devoured his articles and personal development products. Salad soon became the world's leading NLP product business, and he was acknowledged by his peers as one of the world's finest trainers. Then in 2008, Jamie shifted his focus to a new paradigm, Innate Thinking. He stopped teaching NLP and in 2012, sold Salad and the book Clarity was born...