For this month's Meetup, I'm delighted to welcome Holly Worton of Socially Holistic, who will be showing you how you can use the power of Social Media to help you attract new coaching clients.
If you have a coaching or other change business and are NOT using the massive power of social media to attract new clients then you really can't afford to miss this - I'll come and drag you there myself if I have to!
During this Meetup you will learn:
• Why you need to be on social media to be successful in business
• Why it's ideal for heart-centered businesses such as coaching
• How to attract new clients and new joint venture partners
• Holly's seven step system for how she uses social media to grow her own business
• How you can learn more from Holly - if you want to take things further
If you have a coaching or other holistic business and are not using the massive power of social media to attract new clients then you really cannot afford to miss this.
Wouldn't you love to be able to attract new clients through the power of networking – but without leaving home – no need to waste time travelling to networking meetings?
What about being able to attract clients from all over the globe, rather than limiting yourself to your local market?
It is such an exciting platform for attracting clients, and I am often baffled why more of us don't use it. The most common concerns I hear are:
• I don't know where to start
• I don't like social media
• I'm afraid to put my photo online – social media is so visible!
• I have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear
Not knowing where to start and not knowing "how to be" online are the two things that seem to stop most coaches and practitioners from getting going.
Holly is very down to earth, lots of fun, and very much a 'people person' despite being also being an undisputed social media 'geek'. She will be sharing with you:
• Why you can't afford not to be on social media if you want a successful coaching business
• The top mistakes most people make when starting out and how to avoid them
• Key tips for how to get started using social media to attract clients – that you can go home and put into practice straight away
• Her seven step system for how to be successful on social media
As well as being an social media expert, Holly is also a coach, NLP practitioner, and PSYCH-K practitioner, so she really understands your heart-centred business. She also understands how to go about building relationships that will lead to you attracting more of the right clients for you. She's all about helping people in heart-centred businesses.
So if you know you 'really ought' to be on social media, but don't know where to begin...or if you've set up your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles ages ago but have then left them languishing in cyberspace...or if you are using social media but with a bit of a scattergun approach and are not sure if what you are doing is actually helping your business or not, then you need to sign up for this month's Meetup on the 17th.
So come along and join us for tea, coffee, cake, friendship, conversation and lovely people - and if you haven't been before, you will be made to feel very welcome indeed.
I look forward to seeing you on 17th! We start at 6.30pm for networking, coffee and cake. Then Holly will be presenting from 7.00pm.