Chicago Social Impact – Join the Discussion On Enhancing Social Impact in Chicago
Join local change makers for a discussion on the social innovation ecosystem in Chicago! We are inviting you, the social impact community, to discuss how to improve what resources exist today and what we can create together to be even more impactful in Chicago.
We're looking for people dedicated to creating positive social impact through their business, nonprofit, and projects in industries like:
• Clean Tech and Renewable Energy
• Community Development
• Environmental Sustainability
• Local Food
• Impact Investment
• Public Health
• Technology and Services for Change
• Art and Media
• Human Rights
• International Development
(We are not limited to those groups, but you're starting to get the idea!)
There will be a panel of speakers with unique perspectives to help get the conversation started, but you will shape what we talk about with your questions and experiences.
Joining us on the panel will be:
• Nancy Goldstein - Chief Strategist, Compass(x) Strategy
• Brittany Martin Graunke - CEO & Founder, Zealous Good
• Patty Morrissey - Head of Social Innovation, Groupon
• Elizabeth Riley - Program Manager, Impact Engine
• Sandee Kastrul - President & Co-Founder, i.c.stars|*
There will be plenty of time for networking, and snacks and Finch’s Beer will be provided!