September 27, 2012 · 7:00 PM
Citrites, we're meeting tonight in the Spiderman conference room, 6001 on the NE corner of 899, sixth floor.
Topics presented and discussed will include some of the following:
- Atomic vs nonatomic properties
- UnionFind data structure and a demo of Percolation.
- Returning Tuples from methods
- Using NSFileWrapper
- Heap data structure and demo
- Design of Git video, can't live without
- Blocks Video (can't have enough blocks)
- PassKit, what why and demo
- WordWrap for NSTextFelds
- Tagged pointers and how they reduce most NSNumbers to a single variable
- Accelerate Framework, quick and easy
- Make methods class methods when possible
Of course not all of these will be discussed this meeting, there will be cary-over to future meetings.
As usual there will be general discussion.
If you have a topic you would like to present, let Dan know.