Discuss global trends in Warming, Weather, Population, and Energy availability. Explore different ways we can respond to accelerating economic and environmental challenges. Have fun learning and sharing as we meet up monthly.
Code Green Group goals:
1. Brainstorm and develop a Code Green reading list that helps us better understand important global trends. Discuss the impacts of these trends on our economy and environment.
2. Brainstorm and develop a Code Green manual that supports our development of a greener, more sustainable lifestyle in Arizona as we respond to increasing economic and environmental challenges.
3. Develop a Code Green action agenda for raising community awareness about how our current lifestyles impact the environment and for empowering positive, lifestyle changes creating a greener, more sustainable future for Arizona.
4. Develop friendships and business relationships that benefit Code Green members and the metro Phoenix community.
5. Create timely training resources and joint business ventures that can help people: a) adapt to new challenges, b) make positive lifestyle changes and c) create a greener, more sustainable future for Arizona.