addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Code Retreat Boulder Message Board › Looking for Python, Javascript programmers

Looking for Python, Javascript programmers

jacob
jacobch
Nederland, CO
Post #: 5
Hi everyone.

Sorry I missed the first one-- this sounds like fun.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a couple of Python and Javascript programmers to join my team at Alpine Access U. The company is headquartered in Denver in the Capitol Hill area, but we telecommute and work together offsite a lot too. I need two people with Django/MySQL/Jquery expertise, or at least interest, with one more focused on the Django end, and one more on the JQuery end.

If you're interested or know anyone who is, please ping me.

Thanks!
Jacob