addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Code for San Francisco - Civic Hack Night Message Board › Mobile Fusion Tables: ready to use and open for feedback/data

Mobile Fusion Tables: ready to use and open for feedback/data

Rego S.
user 96462472
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hello local hackers (sorry if you're getting this twice- I recently posted this to the national brigades group),

Our brigade team's been working on a template that turns Fusion Tables into mobile-friendly searchable web apps (and requires no JavaScript knowledge for customizing). It's been tested with several tables so far, but we'd love to get feedback from you and uncover any outstanding issues...and also to let you know that this template is available for anyone to use.

If you have a Fusion Table you've been working with, here's how you can help (in increasing levels of involvement):

If you have 30 seconds: Just send me the Fusion Table ID or URL. I'd be happy to try it out with our template and see if it breaks anything.

If you have 5 minutes: Plug in your Fusion Table ID or URL here:

http://codeforsanfran...­

It will generate a demo using your data (using default settings). Check it out and let me know how it compares to your expectations.

If you actually want to use this: Awesome!! Here's our GitHub repository:

https://github.com/sf...­

Clone it and play with the settings file to have a more customized app. We hope to gather feedback regarding how easy it is to customize the template.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions you might have,
-Rego

P.S. I'll post this to our google group as well.