add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

<//> CodeChops Message Board CodeChops Discussion Forum › Love the shared work space idea!

Love the shared work space idea!

A former member
Post #: 3
I went by the work space at the Broadway Commerce Center today, where I was very cordially greeted.

It's a lovely space, with lovely people, and I really like the way you've laid out the pricing structure for leasing space with the different tiers for full time, monthly, weekly, or daily. This provides startups looking for a full-time space with the chance to rent one. On the other hand, if you're like me and... can't afford that, there's the option of spending $20 once or twice a month to set aside a solid work day in a nice space with a chance to meet other folks interested in collaboration and entrepreneurial venture. The monthly and weekly rates also have good uses for travelers or groups who may need a space to meet during project crunch time. This is a great model!