add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

<//> CodeChops Message Board CodeChops Discussion Forum › Mark is looking for a .Net wingman (or two)

Mark is looking for a .Net wingman (or two)

Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 28
see my post in CL: http://eugene.craigsl...­

I'm a Freelance developer with too much work on my hands and more coming down the pipe. I need a wingman or two who can help complete a few existing projects and also allow me to take on more work moving forward. The work is pretty specific: SQL Server 2008 database, Entity Framework 4 for data access. C# MVC3 web application on the server with individual pages acting like Single Page Apps using the MVVM pattern in JavaScript. I'm using Dojo Toolkit for the Fancy UI controls, RequireJS for package management. We use Murcurial & BitBucket for version control as well as some Git. I'm interested in freelancers with strong .Net skills willing to accept work catch-as-catch-can. I'd also consider students with strong JavaScript skills willing to dive into the Dojo Toolkit to create slick UI. I have an fantastic work environment downtown, or you can work remotely. Future projects will include XNA games for Windows 8, WinRT Metro apps for Windows 8, Windows Phone apps and some other forward thinking MS stack stuff.