<//> CodeChops Message Board CodeChops Discussion Forum › Hackathon Ideas

Hackathon Ideas

mark
nohorse
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 33
I wanted to start a thread about different things we could potentially do for a hackathon. I noticed thos blog from a business in Portland that recently sponsored an event. http://blog.thetus.co...­

it looks like they started with some sort of problem to solve. What problem might we solve?
mark
nohorse
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 34
there has been some renewed interest in this today so i'm sending a link to this discussion to the folks that have expressed the most interest. let's start a conversation. remember to select the "track this discussion" checkbox in the lower left to get email updates.
A former member
Post #: 4
I have no helpful suggestions at this stage, but I still think it's a neat idea and would be glad to help out where I can be useful.
Bill L.
user 145911762
Albany, OR
Post #: 1
I have a few ideas that would be fun:
a custom brew tour map, wine tour map, maybe using google maps or some other source, select the stops, order the stops, then print the result. auto routing by various preferences would be a nice bonus