January 8, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Sign up to register for the WINTER League starting January 8, 2013.
The COED 4 Indoor League starts Tuesday January 8, 2013. Games are played Tuesdays 6.45 -9pm Midtown near Columbus Circle. The league lasts about 9 weeks; after our official "Warm-up Scrimmage" each team plays 7 games. The top four teams will play 8 games. We encourage competitive play in a friendly and chill environment.
- Games are played Tuesdays[masked]pm.
- Each game is 2x 21 minutes long. Unlimited substitutions.
- Teams are 4 a-side; no goalies, no requirements in terms of minimum number of female players on the field.
- Team roster minimum 6 players, maximum 9 players. At least one female player per team.
- All teams are guaranteed 7 games (plus warm-up scrimmage).
If you want to sign up an entire team, contact the organizer.
Players signing up here as free agents will be assigned to a team prior to league start.
By RSVP'ing for this event you agree to the
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
to be found on SoccerBeyond.com/waiver.
Find out more on SoccerBeyond.com.