Okay let’s play!
Special Wednesday night game this week only. Usally we play on Monday nights! I switched with another group and got the gym!
Right now we play with 3 to 4 teams per night. But we do over book so could get 5 teams but that is very rare for us.
Indoor Soccer Championship match 4/14/14
Video of Mondays March 31st game
** If you are new to our Indoor Soccer game and have not signed our waiver yet.
Please, to save time at the games, print both waivers forms and bring signed and ready to go. ( You will only need to sign the waiver from for the church once a year.)
* Also please visit our POLL area on the website and fill out the times and days you would be open to playing. This will help us schedule our future events.
• We welcome anyone over 18 yrs old+ this is Coed, all skill levels welcome.
• Please read our RSVP policy at the bottom of this page. This gym rental is VERY high, because of the location free parking. If you can't make the game please UN-RSVP so someone else can take your spot.
• To play you MUST BRING 1 solid WHITE and 1 DARK SHIRT, we prefer black if you have it. A colored shirt will do, But Gray does not count!!!
• If the game is full Walk-on players are welcome to come by and see if they can get in, but there is no guarantee. So if you live close it might be worth a try.
• We are not associated with the Church in terms of faith but we do ask that all members respect the gym and church grounds. NO KICKING BALLS around other then in the GYM!
• There are two holding areas for players, as well as in the gym. No Wondering around the church grounds or making any loud disturbances. Security officer on site has the authority to ask a player to leave. No refunds given.
• Pick up your own trash after the games!
• The gate is usually left open. But if gate is locked when trying to enter, be patient we will be out to check periodically. Or get the attention of the Security officer on site and he can let you in.
• Indoor soccer.
• Played in Normal full size Basketball Gym.
• 10 Minute Games, everyone will play 4 games
• Shooting at 4'x6' nets.
• 5 vs 5
• There are no set teams. This is pick-up style soccer. Teams will be divided at the start of the night by drawing numbers. You will be on a different team each week. ( If you want to be a set team of your own, join our league night coming soon. Get your team ready now, as we only have room for 5 teams. Email [masked] with your 5 players team list now.)
RULES of the game:
• Waiver or must be filled out before playing. Signature only needed.
• Goalies can not use their hands unless to protect face/etc.
• If the ball kicked behind the goal and is trapped, the ball is dead and only the goalie can take the ball out and kick the ball back in play.
• Everyone take turns playing goalie. Goalies rotate every 5 minutes until everyone has played goalie, then the rotation starts all over again.
• * If you make contact with the goalie while scoring, the goal is NO GOOD.
•. Making contact with your hands, arms or elbows, pushing or shoving a player, is a foul. A little body contact with your chest is okay. But let’s try to keep any body contact to a minimum.
• Call your own fouls and respect the call if someone calls a foul on you. We call all hand balls, intentional or not, so a hand ball stops play and no slide tackling.
• If there are any disputes, the game organizer has the final say, period. We're looking for people who like to compete but do not go overboard about it.
• If you're the type of player who harps on other players inadequacies or has a negative attitude if the game doesn't go your way and can’t control your temper etc, then this group is not for you.
• Overall, we're here to have fun. The gym is not your home. Treat it and everyone with respect and we'll be good to go!
• There are two large parking areas for us to use.
Free parking in two different parking lots for the church.
One is right across from where we enter the church on Carlos St,
• There is also plenty of street parking on all the Streets surrounding the church like Yucca Street and Labaig Ave.
How to enter the gym:
• Entrance to the church is on Carlos St. Just look for the green canopy. Walk strait ahead, into the court yard area. The gym is on the left.
• Can be made for each game with CASH only. $10.00 for the night. Paid at the door. No I.O.U's, If you need money to play, ask a friend at the games to help you out.
Soon this will be a PayPal paying event ONLY. So get a PayPal account soon or you won’t be able to play.
E. Is for Main entrance. Look for the Green Canopy. Also entrance to gym
H. Is the outdoor holding areas if you don't want to wait inside.
B. Is for the bathrooms
Parking lot across the street.
The Gym is in brown on the map.
IF you can't make the games please UN-RSVP the night before or Morning of the games, the sooner the better! So someone else can have time to take your spot..
If you RSVP and don't show up, you may be pushed to the wait-list of our next game if we fill up.
We do over book by one extra spot. As not everyone always shows up. If everyone does happen to show up that night. The last two people to sign in and pay will have to share a spot. Paying $5 each.
• See you at the games!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.