addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Coffee & Code Message Board › First meetup tomorrow!

First meetup tomorrow!

Graham R.
user 28639982
Toronto, ON
Howdy!!

I'm thrilled so many people have joined the group and that a good number of you will be joining me tomorrow.  For those that have RSVP'd, I'm looking forward to meeting you and chatting about code and discussing each others' projects :) Don't feel obligated to come right at 10 and feel free to swing by anytime for any length of time; this meetup is far from formal!  If you have RSVP'd and won't be coming I won't be mad (promise!) and to the rest of you in the group, I hope you can make it to a future event.  I definitely encourage everyone to suggest events and which days of the week work best for them.

Anyway, happy coding and have an awesome weekend!

Programmatically,

Ham