align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Coffee & Code Message Board › Last Message this week (I swear!)

Last Message this week (I swear!)

Graham R.
user 28639982
Toronto, ON
Hey Everyone!

So I'm at LIT Espresso Bar getting started on some code.  I'm sitting near the back so come and grab a seat if you can find some room.  The place got mildly busy the past 10 minutes so we might need to sit separately throughout the cafe; perhaps next time I'll try and book the large table in the back officially for the event if there's enough interest :)  Either way, even you're coding at home today, I started a hipchat so follow the link (https://coffee-and-co...­) -- the password is: c0ff33.  This way we can help each other and talk code even when people can't make it.

Thanks everyone and have an awesome weekend!

-Graham