addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Coffee & Code Message Board › Looking for help Educating kids in technology

Looking for help Educating kids in technology

Jonah The E.
jlibster
Toronto, ON
Post #: 69
Hello fellow members!

I'm looking for some passionate (okay, any tech person is bound to meet this qualification, right) tech people with backgrounds in programming (Java, C, LiveCode or Scratch a bonus), mechanical engineering, Network Admin/Engineering, robotics or web programming, preferably with some minor (or major) experience in teaching a classroom. I've designed and implemented courses in Robotics (We use Multiplo, people can Google this word, arduino compatible), Minecraft Science(teaching computer science, electrical circuits and network security) and Computer Programming from Scratch (Mit learning tool). Also designing a course to focus on Gears/Torque/Levers using Karakuri (Making toys using Paper to create cam shafts). If anyone is interested please have them e-mail or call me. I can be reached at (416) 898-7719 or at jlibster at evolveit dot ca. The school would be in North York. Hours may vary in weekends/evenings but only classes the applicant has time to teach. Rates negotiable. I'm currently teaching all the classes myself and my hands are full (Full time Software Developer) but I want kids to benefit from what I think would be a real head start in STEM related subjects.

Thanks everyone!

Jonah A. Libster
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Focus Learning Toronto Inc.
President, Evolve IT
(416) 898-7719
jlibster at evolveit dot ca