Time for a cup of coffee? Then you have enough time to meet. No lengthy lunches in the middle of the day or early breakfast meetings (yawn). Join us for a caffeine charged power networking meeting -- Mid week, mid morning for an hour. Members are restricted to one from each business or profession represented, please don't let that stop you from coming. There is plenty of business out there and lots of Coffee & Contacts™ meetings.
Join us at
Cambridge Village of Apex 951 S. Hughes Street Apex, NC 27502
Networking 9 - 9:15 am Meeting 9:15 - 10:15 am
Our Mission Statement: Wmen’s Power Networking, LLC is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement.
WPN is the place for women to gather whether they are new in the business arena or seasoned. We value each and every woman for their accomplishments and their desire to grow and create abundance for everyone. During our weekly Coffee and Contacts ™ meetings we enhance our speaking and presentation skills, as well as share referrals and assist each other in all elements of business. We want to know what’s trending in technology, social media and business processes. As we say: We don’t just want to be in the curve, we want to create the curve. Besides the weekly meetings, members and guests network at Power Lunches, keynoted by sought-after speakers, attend the Executive Roundtable for inspiring conversations, enjoy after-hours events, lunch and learns, the annual Tea Party, and other member-sponsored workshops and classes.
Benefits of Coffee and Contacts™ Power Networking for Women
· Market yourself through our responsive web site
· Expand Your Sphere of Influence!
· Referrals, Referrals, Referrals!
· Develop your networking skills
· Develop new social and business relationships.
· Free workshops on networking, business building, and personal growth.
· And much, much more!!!
Who should join?
· Women of integrity who own a small business or work on referrals and want to grow their business
· Women who want to expand personally and professionally
· Women who want to develop long-term relationships with other like-minded women
· Women who are willing to share referrals with the businesses of fellow members whenever possible
· Women who understand the power of networking together to maximize their effectiveness in the marketplace.
Please see one of the membership coordinators for more information or contact Chris Rinehart, WPN Administrative Manager, at: email@example.com.