What You Need to Know for Your 2012 Taxes
We are looking forward to having Kelly B. Green-Krist, CPA, CGMA share with us what we need to know to make sure we successfully complete our taxes AND save time and money.
Kelly is a graduate of Saint John's University with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a Master's degree in Taxation, Kelly is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Global Management Accountant with over 20 years of business experience, in roles such as Corporate Controller, Accounting Manager and Senior Accountant. She has broad experience in financial and SEC reporting, general accounting, tax compliance and planning, budgeting and forecasting, treasury management, planning and analysis, audit functions and process improvement in industries such as healthcare, software, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and logistics. She is a member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Kelly is also an Intuit Certified QuickBooks Advisor.
Kelly's mission as a full service accounting and tax consultant is to comprehensively integrate many of the services that a small business needs to be successful. She takes pride in being able to save her clients time and money by meeting their business needs. She provides individual attention to each client and builds relationships while working side by side to achieve her client's financial goals.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Fridays: 9:30 (free time to network): meeting from 9:45 – 10:45am
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
• Only $125/year to benefit from this empowering network of ladies