Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Fridays: 9:30 (free time to network): meeting from 9:45 – 10:45am
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Are you looking for a Vibrant Group of Empowering Women in Business?
Want to Expand Your Personal, Business and Social Networking Circle?
Find this and MORE with Women’s Power Networking!
Welcome to Women’s Power Networking Coffee and Contacts™ Cary Chapter!!
Women's Power Networking Mission Women's Power Networking is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement
About Coffee and Contacts™ Coffee and Contacts Chapters -Women’s Power Networking is the national referral network with chapters meeting weekly. Meetings last 1 hour with a 15-30 minute social time before the start of the formal meeting. Learn more about the Women's Power Networking Coffee and Contacts Network at our website: www.womenspowernetworking.com
A recent event hosted by Women's Power Networking - North Raleigh Chapter....
Benefits of a Women's Power Networking Membership • Expand your sphere of influence in the community • Exchange business referrals with other members • Hone your networking and social media skills • Develop new social and business relationships • Engage in workshops on networking, business building and personal growth • Amongst our member benefits, you will receive your own Webpage, Blog, and Events Calendar for business marketing on www.womenspowernetworking.com
Please contact Marilyn Shannon, Co-Founder of WPN for information on starting a new chapter at email@example.com.