Geneva L. Yourse business attorney
Mrs. Yourse is a member of LexisNexis’s Firm Manager advisory board. Mrs. Yourse is admitted to practice in the US District Court in the Eastern District of NC. Mrs. Yourse is a member of law fraternity Delta Theta Phi. In law school Mrs. Yourse was the 2006 Book Award recipient in Constitutional Law.
Mrs. Yourse assists businesses with formation, contract drafting/negotiation, employment issues and litigation.
Business Law, Employment Law, Civil Litigation, Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury
North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, Tenth Judicial District Bar, United States District Court in the Eastern District of North Carolina, American Bar Association, National Bar Association
Wake Forest University – B.S.
Campbell University – M.B.A.
Campbell University School of Law – J.D.
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business
Fridays: 8:45 (free time to network): meeting from 9:00 – 10:00am
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network