We are delighted to have Mary P. Byrne-Halaszi share with our powerful group of professional business women about how we can Kick Start Our Businesses for 2013.
Mary is the Co-Owner of the Benelux Café in the City Market in downtown Raleigh and has recently overseen the opening of a second location at the Alexander YMCA on Hillsborough Street.
A Registered Nurse she specialized in Emergency Room and Coronary Intensive Care and Phase I Clinical Research, both in Europe and USA. With a strong knowledge of business systems, Mary has been responsible for multi-fund budgets ranging from $10 million to over $100 million.
Mary is a dynamic self-starter who is results and action oriented and, through her own commitment to personal health and wellness she is an avid hiker, runner and triathlete. In 2010 she completed a diploma in personal fitness and nutrition, she aspires to lead and coach women to a healthy lifestyle because “Wellness is the only Option!”
Mary holds degrees in Nursing, Adult Education and a Masters in Business Administration and through her work she has traveled extensively in Europe, the Far East and the USA.
Fridays: 9:30 (free time to network): meeting from 9:45 – 10:45am
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from wonderful women
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts chapters in the area to network
• Only $125/year to benefit from this empowering network of ladies